Friday, December 31, 2010

Way To Go Harimau Malaya !!!



Picture courtesy of Jakarta Post


Congratulations Harimau Malaya !!! We are very proud of you for winning the AFF Suzuki Cup 2010 !!! Hooray !!!


Watching the game live through the web (RCTI-tv Indonesia) in the second half of the game was certainly nerve breaking !!! It was lunchtime here and I was hungry, but I somehow couldn't eat because of this flip-flop in my tummy !!! I felt that my tummy was actually rejecting the food !!! Fuyo... I was that tense !!! But I know I wasn't the only one he..he..he..


The second half of the game was certainly full of attacks by the Garuda. I salute our goal keeper Khairul Fahmi for giving a sterling performance and managing to make a lot of heart-stopping saves. You should have been Man Of The Match !!! To me, you certainly ARE...




Let's hope this will be a starting point for a more victorious time ahead. Align Left



WAY TO GO HARIMAU MALAYA !!!!


No comments: